We are so excited to introduce you to Kinkell Cabins, along the coast by St Andrews.
There are 10 self catering Cabins, just a 2 minute walk from the Byre. Each have a spectacular sea view and takes in the very best of the Fife coastline.
Every Cabin is equipped with a table and two chairs, a hairdryer, linen and towels. There is a basic kitchenette with microwave, kettle, fridge and toaster. The beds can be split into two singles or a double. There is an ensuite shower room with a sink, toilet, mirror and shaver socket.
We have a few with ramp access and we also have some that are pet friendly, please let us know when booking if you require either of these.
Please state if it is for a wedding or personal stay when booking
- Check in: From 3pm
- Check out: 10am
- Sleeps 2 people
- Some Pet Friendly
- Some Ramp Access
- 100% paid in advance to secure booking.
- £150 for the first night and £100 for any additional nights
- We are a wedding and events venue, some weekends there will be events on. When booking, we will let you know if there are any events on the dates of your booking
- Car park located a short walk from the cabins
- There are steps and an alternative route down to the cabins that avoids the steps and some of the cabins have ramps up to them
We are in the process of growing a native wild flower meadow down by the cabins. The purpose of this is to attract wildlife such as birds, bees and butterflies to increase the biodiversity at Kinkell.
The wildlife meadows can take up to 2 years to fully establish, so the landscaping may look a little bare at the moment.