We are so excited to introduce you to Kinkell Self-Catering Holiday Cabins, along the coast by St Andrews.
There are 10 self catering Holiday Cabins, just a 2 minute walk from the Byre. Each have a spectacular sea view and takes in the very best of the Fife coastline.
Every Cabin is equipped with a table and two chairs, a hairdryer, linen and towels. There is a basic kitchenette with microwave, kettle, fridge and toaster. The beds can be split into two singles or a double. There is an ensuite shower room with a sink, toilet, mirror and shaver socket.
We have a few with ramp access and we also have some that are pet friendly, please let us know when booking if you require either of these.
If you are coming for a wedding, please note the couple’s names when you send your enquiry!
- Check in: From 3pm
- Check out: by 10am
- Sleeps 2 people
- Some pet friendly – please let us know in advance if you are bringing a dog
- £15 additional cleaning fee for pets
- Some Cabins with ramp access
- Free Wi-Fi in every Cabin
- 100% paid in advance to secure booking.
- Winter prices: £130 for the first night and £100 for any additional nights
- Festive Season: 3 night minimum stay 22nd December 2023 – 3rd January 2024. £165 for one night, £135 for additional nights
- Breakfast options available to book
- We are a wedding and events venue, some weekends there will be events on. When booking, we will let you know if there are any events on the dates of your booking
- Car park located a short walk from the Cabins
- There are steps and an alternative route down to the cabins that avoids the steps and some of the cabins have ramps up to them
email on booking to order, must be ordered at least 2 days before check in
We are in the process of growing a native wild flower meadow down by the cabins. The purpose of this is to attract wildlife such as birds, bees and butterflies to increase the biodiversity at Kinkell.
The wildlife meadows will change quite dramatically through every season. In spring and summer, the Cabin site is full of bright, colourful blossom including poppies and daisies and in the autumn it has a more grassy and rugged feel with earthy tones and dried flowers