Hold your ceremony and reception at the Byre for a fuss-free day
Kinkell Byre, St Andrews
Both Civil and Religious Ceremonies can be held at Kinkell Byre; all you need is a Marriage Schedule (Form M10) which is the legally binding part of your Marriage.
You may find it useful to download the following documents about Scottish Law requirements.
- Information Leaflet RM1 – Marriage in Scotland
- Marriage Notice Form and Guidance Notes (Form M10) – to be completed by persons wishing to marry in Scotland
- Declaration of Immigration Status – to be completed by anyone who is not British, Swiss or an EEA national.
- Form for Witness Details (to be completed if you have chosen your witnesses)
- Marriage in Scotland – what you would pay
- Marriage Visa Application Form
The marriage schedule needs to be collected in person by one of the parties to the marriage from the registrar no more than 7 days prior to the date of marriage during office hours. The marriage schedule must be returned to the registrar within 3 days of the marriage, so the marriage can be registered. If you cannot take the marriage schedule back personally, you can ask someone else to take it for you or you can post it so that it is received by the registrar within that 3 day timescale.
All information can be found at www.nrscotland.gov.uk
Wedding Show Dates 2020
Scottish Wedding Show
22nd & 23rd February 2020 10am-5pm
Come and have a look around
We would love to show you the venue, no matter how many photographs you have seen, to get a true feel for Kinkell Byre you must come and see it.